Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Welcome to the beer forum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Welcome to the beer forum
- From: "Douglas Boyd" <boyd(--nospam--at)boydconsultinggroup.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:25:20 -0400
Oh! Harmony again!
OK!! Beer is something that I can
really get into. Consider some of my favorites
Subject: Welcome to the beer forum
I welcome the beer topic. I'm glad to see we've moved on from the topic of Global Warming, fossil fuels and Republican Politics. My Inbox was getting really cluttered.
My local favorite is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Locally we've also got Gordon Biersch for good summer ales and such. Wheat beer is good too.
You know, I think it's "Miller Time".
(626) 794-4117 home
(626) 410-3631 cell
Photo Gallery at:
><(((*> ><(((*> ><(((*>
From: David Topete [mailto:d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Fat Tire is one of my favorties...
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Michel Blangy <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com> wrote:
A great microbrewer is New Belgium in Fort Collins, CO. The Fat Tire brew is more and more common these days. What I miss most is Sunshine Wheat:(
Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welcome to the beer forum
- Next by Subject: RE: Welcome to the beer forum
- Previous by thread: Re: Welcome to the beer forum
- Next by thread: RE: Welcome to the beer forum