RE: COLD FORMED TUBES

I think it's 93%.  I think this is due to the large
manufacturing tolerance in the ASTM spec. and the
ability of mills to reliably produce stuf within the
low end of the tolerance.  I think this is why AISC
started calling them HSS instead of TS and listing
lighter properties in the later manuals.

Seems like there was an article in "Structure" mag a
few years back.

MJ

--- "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>

<http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documenti

<http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_apr