Re: Welcome to the beer forum   [specifically the Yuengling branch]

Thanks!  I especially like their Black & Tan.

Ralph

In a message dated 4/30/08 1:14:05 PM, mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com writes:
Pronounced - Ying Ling

I thought it was a Far East beer when I first heard of it, but the family that still runs it is from Germany.

Matthew Stuart

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wed 4/30/2008 3:47 PM
To: Stuart, Matthew
Subject: Re: Welcome to the beer forum [specifically the Yuengling branch]

In a message dated 4/30/08 12:22:41 PM, mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com writes:

Yuengling (the oldest brewery in the U.S.) makes some good beers here in the east.

Matthew,

Thanks for mentioning Yuengling, my favoriate when I go "home" to southeastern PA.  But how do you pronounce it?  WHEN-gling?  (When I lived there I wasn't of drinking age, so never learned.)

TIA,

Ralph (from Doylestown PA)