Re: ASCE 7-05 Wind (again)

On a typical project, using 90mph, Exp.B, two story house, I  get
Eoh = -21.6 psf and Goh = -16.9 psf

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Become a Dental Assistant and earn up to $50/ hour. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiglOyr5sWu80hgy2i6Q7wNsYl7ym0Ynm28qCGjo8A6O8YesD/?count=1234567890