Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1937 VA job- rebar and concrete strength[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1937 VA job- rebar and concrete strength
- From: "Andrew Kester, P.E." <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:24:54 -0400
- Cc: "Harold Sprague" <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
I am doing a job in a VA hospital in VT built in 1937. This is the second time I am doing a job there, did one 6 years ago with my old company. They gave me some of their files from when I worked on it the first time. I used f'c=2500psi concrete strength and fy=33000psi rebar strength the first go-round. They have a more involved peer reviewer, a PE, who wants some justification. I am searching on my own right now, I want to guess Nels or Harold or somebody sent me a PDF or something they had in their libary for the rebar values...
Andrew Kester, P.E.
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
1510 E. Colonial Ave., Suite 301
Orlando, FL 32803
- Prev by Subject: 1937 conc + rebar, answer
- Next by Subject: Re: 1937 VA job- rebar and concrete strength
- Previous by thread: beer is proof, the good lord loved us
- Next by thread: Re: 1937 VA job- rebar and concrete strength