1937 VA job- rebar and concrete strength

Listers,
I am doing a job in a VA hospital in VT built in 1937. This is the second time I am doing a job there, did one 6 years ago with my old company. They gave me some of their files from when I worked on it the first time. I used f'c=2500psi concrete strength and fy=33000psi rebar strength the first go-round. They have a more involved peer reviewer, a PE, who wants some justification. I am searching on my own right now, I want to guess Nels or Harold or somebody sent me a PDF or something they had in their libary for the rebar values...

Thanks!

Andrew

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager