Re: A325 Bolts

Alfonso Quilala wrote:
We are working in subzero temp and instead of A320 bolts for exterior application, we are planning to use A325 instead. How much capacity reduction we are going to use for using A325 in such an environment?

I was involved in a project where that was done. As I remember, the bolts were snapping and breaking, but I don't remember what the failure mechanism was (tension, shear, etc.). The contractor ended up welding the connections.