Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
one hour exterior wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: one hour exterior wall
- From: "DA" <dnae(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:43:50 -0700
in order to have 3 ft set back for CBC 2007
the exterior walls must be one hour exterior wall
which option is better
1- having dry wall over the studs direct and after that add plywood shear walls
2- having dry wall over plywood shear walls
and the dry wall must be water resistance or add water proof for dry wall
thanks for input
Dave A., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: On 'moral corruption' and 'disregard for human life'
- Next by Subject: RE: Open Builiding with mesh tarp roof - Ref. Air Permeable Cladd ing ASCE 7-05 6.4.3 and 220.127.116.11
- Previous by thread: RE: Swimming Pool Engineers in Orange County
- Next by thread: UBC 1958