Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: bill IS sometimes right...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: bill IS sometimes right...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:13:09 -0600
I second the motion!
Andrew’s manifesto is “right on”
While I am the current in a long line of
The more I have a “live and let live” attitude.
David L. Fisher
The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Admiral Horatio Nelson
From: Michel Blangy
Andrew Kester for President!
- Prev by Subject: RE: bill IS sometimes right...
- Next by Subject: BIM
- Previous by thread: RE: bill IS sometimes right...
- Next by thread: Structural Bolts in Opened Kegs