Re: Climate Change [AKA Richmond Chevron, etc.]

DT,

Ouch, that hits close to home.  From what I know, having lived in Richmond CA for the past 25 years, what you say is right on the mark, if OT.   Of course Chevron blames the higher incidence jof cancer downwind of their refinery on "all those lower class smokers."

Ralph
Richmond
CA USA