Re: I am beginning to think that those of you using the IBC are not as swift as I thought :)

In a message dated 5/6/08 3:45:37 PM, smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu writes:
... IBC since 2000 and seem to be so much more advanced than us lonely engineers here in California J We really need some straight answers.

Is it really possible to use "IBC" and "straight answers" in the same sentence, with a straight face?

Ralph