-----Original Message-----
From: BT SHIVA KUMAR [mailto:skbt78(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:47 PM
To:
T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com; spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com; mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com; smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu; William.Sherman(--nospam--at)CH2M.com; kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net; ankiswani(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Subject: Staad Doubts

Dear Sir,

Is there anyway I can import beam forces file to excel using excel macros.

Is there anyway I can get forces at a particular point in a beam without creating any node at that point or without doing dragging the scroll bar to that point in the beam properties window.

--
With my sincere regards,

SHIVA KUMAR BT
Strutural Engineer