Subject: RE: foundation settling
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 12:37:47 -0600
From: GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Bob & Harold,

Thanks for the leads on the helical piles.  There are great things about being in the middle of nowhere, but there are drawbacks, too.  For proprietary stuff like this if someone has to come from Denver to do the work it ends up costing more than a little country church can handle.   I’m waiting for a call back from Chance’s engineer.

The contractor (a congregation member who got this dropped on him) just called and we’re going to dig it up in one spot and see what’s really there, and then decide how to proceed.

regards,

Gordon Goodell

Driggs, Idaho