Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Post Tensioned Masonry Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:41:13 -0700
I am looking for texts, design examples etc. for post tensioned masonry walls. I’m pretty much a “rookie” in this area, so I am looking for pretty much the basics and simple wall design examples and background.
I’m not doing any design at this point and may not depending on what I can find on the subject. If I do get into the design on a project, the projects would be pretty simple in nature.
Do any of you have any suggestions for this kind of information? I have done an internet search and can’t really find what I am looking for. Maybe it doesn’t exist.
- Prev by Subject: Post Installed Anchors in Concrete
- Next by Subject: RE: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls
- Previous by thread: Carbonation
- Next by thread: RE: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls