Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
What to do?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: What to do?
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:00:56 -0700
Late in 2006 I worked on a small project which consisted of installing a new CT scanner in a hospital. Yes, this is an OSHPD project (California). The work consists of a small pad footing and some Unistrut framing in the ceiling. As I said, a pretty small job. I haven’t heard much about the project in a long time. The architect has sent me a Final Verification form which he wants me to sign. I have not been to the site other than my initial walk through before I did the structural design. I have not received reports from the IOR. I have not received concrete cylinder breaks. Nada.
Although I am no longer doing work for my client (the contractor), I believe we have an amicable relationship. I don’t want to make a big deal out of this, but I do want to meet my responsibilities. To those of you who do OSHPD work on a more regular basis, what is your recommendation?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welcome to the beer forum [specifically the Yuengling branch]
- Next by Subject: RE: What to do?
- Previous by thread: RE: soft story
- Next by thread: RE: What to do?