What to do?

Late in 2006 I worked on a small project which consisted of installing a new CT scanner in a hospital. Yes, this is an OSHPD project (California). The work consists of a small pad footing and some Unistrut framing in the ceiling. As I said, a pretty small job. I haven’t heard much about the project in a long time. The architect has sent me a Final Verification form which he wants me to sign. I have not been to the site other than my initial walk through before I did the structural design. I have not received reports from the IOR. I have not received concrete cylinder breaks. Nada.

Although I am no longer doing work for my client (the contractor), I believe we have an amicable relationship. I don’t want to make a big deal out of this, but I do want to meet my responsibilities. To those of you who do OSHPD work on a more regular basis, what is your recommendation?

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers