RE: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls

Harold,

Thanks!  I’ve actually got those on a back shelf in my library.

Joe

From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls

http://www.ncma.org
Go to Tek Notes
14-20A Post-Tensioned Masonry Wall Design
3-14  Post-Tensioned Concrete Masonry Wall Constr

Regards,
Harold Sprague

From: jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:41:13 -0700

I am looking for texts, design examples etc. for post tensioned masonry walls.  I’m pretty much a “rookie” in this area, so I am looking for pretty much the basics and simple wall design examples and background.

I’m not doing any design at this point and may not depending on what I can find on the subject.  If I do get into the design on a project, the projects would be pretty simple in nature.

Do any of you have any suggestions for this kind of information?  I have done an internet search and can’t really find what I am looking for.  Maybe it doesn’t exist.

Thanks,

Joe Grill

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!