From: Joseph R. Grill [mailto:jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls

I am looking for texts, design examples etc. for post tensioned masonry walls.  I’m pretty much a “rookie” in this area, so I am looking for pretty much the basics and simple wall design examples and background.

I’m not doing any design at this point and may not depending on what I can find on the subject.  If I do get into the design on a project, the projects would be pretty simple in nature.

Do any of you have any suggestions for this kind of information?  I have done an internet search and can’t really find what I am looking for.  Maybe it doesn’t exist.

Thanks,

Joe Grill