From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Post Tensioned Masonry Walls

The best thing that I have at this time for prestressed masonry is the Masonry Designers' Guide 5th Edition.  It has a section on prestressed masonry including some examples.  You can get it from TMS (http://www.masonrysociety.org/mdg5/).

I don't know if the next edition of Drysdale's textbook will have more prestressed masonry or not.  The 2nd edition is fairly limited.  The 3rd edition should be out sometime soon.  TMS was going through proofing/editting last Fall, but I have not seen the final version available yet.

Regards,

Scott

Adrian, MI