Enercalc

For those of you using the new version, can you let me know how it's going.

I'm starting to get plan check comments asking for new versions because the print out says 1997 UBC on our version, even though I sure nothing will change (simple span wood beams). So looking to get the new version if it's working out okay for others.

I can take them private since I don't want anyone to pulled into a software bashing and defense argument.

thanks,
-gm