Damaged Calculator

List,
Please read the letter below addressed to customer servive of Calculated Industries.
It is self explanatory.
I am hoping the savants on this list will have something useful to suggest.
Or at least offer a shoulder to sob on if nothing can be done.
Regards
Vish
==========
Dear Sirs,
I have been using a Construction Master Pro Trig  (Model 4080 v3.0) manufactured by Calculated Indstries and have been very satisfied with this model.
Unfortunately, the calculator fell of the table and landed on a hard floor.
The glass is intact. There are no visible signs of damage to the body of the calculator.
The keys are okay. The calculator is still working.
But there is a permanent internal black patch right in the center of the lcd display about 1 sq cm in area with radiating crack lines. Only the top half of the display is visible. The bottom half is not visible for the entire width of the display window. Due to this I am unable to use the calculator any more.

Is this something that can be repaired inexpensively? May be just replace the crystals inside?

I am located in India and can make arrangements to ship it to you for repairs if advisable, practical and economical.

Alternatively, can this be done locally in India since no changes or repairs in the circuit is involved and only the display is to be replaced? If so can you suggest the name and address of any service center where this can be done?
Please advise.
Thanking you,
Yours Truly,
G Vishwanath
Director, HI-Q Design & Detailing Pvt Ltd.
790, 14th Cross, 34th Main,
JP Nagar, I Phase
Bangalore 560078, India