Re: Open Builiding with mesh tarp roof - Ref. Air Permeable Cladding ASCE 7-05 6.4.3 and 6.5.2.2

I would think there would be a reduction if the area of openings is greater than a certain amoutn of the gross area.  (i don't know, maybe 30% opening...)  The air flow through a mesh tarp roof would still be minimal, meaning treat it as a solid surface.