Harold Sprague

Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:14:14 -0700
From: pmaregan(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

What would be an appropriate live load to use on an elevated concrete tennis court slab for private, single family home use? It will be built on a hillside, so there won't be any heavy equipment, only few people playing. I'm also assuming that the deck can be used for private parties.

TIA

Peter

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.