Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Enercalc[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Enercalc
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:49:23 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/2008 2:49:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
For those of you using the new version, can you let me know how it's going.
It works out ok for me. I am still using the old version for "Timber Beam & Joist Design" until the new version comes up this modul. Right now it has only the single module (one beam design), but according to Michael Brooks (President) they are working on the new module.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Granada Hills, CA
Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: Enercalc
- Next by Subject: enercalc 6 - 2d frame
- Previous by thread: Enercalc
- Next by thread: Job opportunity for a California S.E. in Missouri