Re: Enercalc

In a message dated 5/9/2008 2:49:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
For those of you using the new version, can you let me know how it's going.

I'm starting to get plan check comments asking for new versions because the print out says 1997 UBC on our version, even though I sure nothing will change (simple span wood beams). So looking to get the new version if it's working out okay for others.
It works out ok for me. I am still using the old version for "Timber Beam & Joist Design" until the new version comes up this modul. Right now it has only the single module (one beam design), but according to Michael Brooks (President) they are working on the new module.

Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting SE
Granada Hills, CA