Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar
- From: "Oshin Tosounian" <oshin(--nospam--at)sdgseinc.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:00:13 -0700
Dear fellow SEAOSC members,
I have received the seminar announcement attached below with my username and password shown below the message.
I was shocked, to say the least. Has anyone else received this with their username and password displayed?
These are the username and password used to access your member information on SEAOSC’s web site.
An email to the sender was returned. I have requested an explanation from seaosc(--nospam--at)seaint.org which is the address appearing on the “sent to” space when you reply to the original email.
Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Structural Design Group
Structural Engineers, Inc.
Tel (818) 988-4236
Fax (866) 402-0534
SEAOSC Members,There is still room for you to attend the SEAOC
Structural Design Manual Seminar to be held this Saturday at The Grand Event
Username: ******** <Removed by me for obvious reasons>
Password: ******** <Removed by me for obvious reasons>
- Prev by Subject: SE Review Seminars based on 2006 IBC and 2007 CBC in LA & SF
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar
- Previous by thread: California SE Manager 160K/year
- Next by thread: RE: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar