RE: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar

Thanks SEAOSC,

Do you have a name and is this an official SEAOSC response? Why are you using an AOL account to reply?

I still think it’s wrong to include that information in the announcement. Suppose I forward that email to others by accident.

If someone loses the username and/or password he/she can request it/them from the member log in page.

Regards,

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Principal
Structural Design Group