BCA:2008

Just a note to say that Building Code of Australia (BCA) 2008, is now
current as of 1st of May, and being delivered. Seems similar to BCA:2007,
other than newly revised earthquake code now called up.

And I should probably concentrate on getting some project work issued.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide