From: Oshin Tosounian [mailto:oshin(--nospam--at)sdgseinc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 7:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FW: SEAOC Structural Design Manual Seminar

Dear fellow SEAOSC members,

I have received the seminar announcement attached below with my username and password shown below the message.

I was shocked, to say the least. Has anyone else received this with their username and password displayed?

These are the username and password used to access your member information on SEAOSC’s web site.

An email to the sender was returned. I have requested an explanation from seaosc(--nospam--at)seaint.org which is the address appearing on the “sent to” space when you reply to the original email.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.

Principal

Structural Design Group

Structural Engineers, Inc.