Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Crib wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Crib wall
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:32:50 -0700
California ‘Cal Trans’ uses pre-cast concrete cribs extensively for road construction. They may be a good source of design information.
I’m curious, is the ‘bulge’ due to water behind the existing concrete crib wall?
You may want to consider using Dixie Anchors as tie backs to repair the damaged wall. This may not be the visually pleasing approach, but may be much cheaper than re-building the damaged portion of the cribs.
IDS Group, Inc.
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: RE: corrosion at weld points
- Next by Subject: RE: Crib wall
- Previous by thread: RE: Open Builiding with mesh tarp roof - Ref. Air Permeable Cladd ing ASCE 7-05 6.4.3 and 188.8.131.52
- Next by thread: RE: Crib wall