Re: ASCE question

Scotty:

Your post has a distinctly bitter tone.  Could it be that you are a
poor loser?  Are you distraught that your hated Detroit Redwings lost
tonight to my beloved Dallas Stars in Hockeytown South?  We gave you
the first three games just to make the series interesting.  Now we
will get down to business.  Besides, you ought to be rooting for your
fellow Wolverine, Marty Turco!

Now, to answer your questions ...

Until reading your post, I was unaware that ASCE offered an email
forwarding service.  I take it that your malfunctioning email address
is smaxwell(--nospam--at)members.asce.org.  The people who can fix that are the
staff in the membership department.  Contact Wendy Cowan
(wcowan(--nospam--at)asce.org, 703-295-6113), Terri Dove (tdove(--nospam--at)asce.org,
703-295-6072), or Curtis Nunley (cnunley(--nospam--at)asce.org, 703-295-6198).  If
you drop my name, you can be assured of a slower and less useful
response.

According to the 2008 ASCE Official Register, you are not a member of
any ASCE-7 committee.  However, you are a member of the Committee on
Wood Education through June 2012.  The chair is Robert J. Taylor.
Harrass him if you are being ignored.  Otherwise, contact the vice
chair, my good friend Steve Cramer at UW-Madison, or his good friend,
Dan Wheat at UT-Austin.

Regards,

Muckety-Puck Stan

Chair, ASCE Technical Region