Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FBPE structural rules rewrite committee[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FBPE structural rules rewrite committee
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:57:00 -0400
Thanks to all who inquired about the Florida structural
rules rewrite committee. In just a single day we have completely filled the
remaining slots available. As a committee member myself I will be happy to
chair an unofficial sub-committee of sorts to receive and discuss suggestions
from anyone else who wishes to participate. I will then forward them on to the
main committee at my discretion for incorporation into the draft rules.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: Re: Existing Beam: Repair or O.K.?
- Next by Subject: Federal Project - Seismic Question
- Previous by thread: RE: Alterations Chapter 34 2007 CBC
- Next by thread: enercalc 6 - 2d frame