Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: porches in seismic areas[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: porches in seismic areas
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:44:31 EDT
Tension perpendicular to grain. Not very attractive.
In a message dated 5/15/08 3:18:16 PM, jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net writes:
For loads in the perpendicular direction the bolts resist the column base moment in bolt values perpendicular to grain. Any thoughts?
Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: Re: porches in seismic areas
- Next by Subject: Post Installed Anchors in Concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: porches in seismic areas
- Next by thread: Florida Structural Engineering Rules Rewrite Invitation (FAC 61G15)