Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stamping Calcs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Stamping Calcs
- From: "Doug Mayer" <doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:17:52 -0700
- Priority: normal
Oops, didn’t read the subject of the post. This is not normal and I have no idea why the plan checker would require this. I guess my response would be “show me this requirement in the code.” Of course, that might anger the plan checker, which would not help your cause. I think you should ask, very earnestly, why they feel this needs to be done, particularly if you have never had to do it before. Very strange.
Let us (or just me) know how this works out.
Doug Mayer, SE
When the checker requires it I number the pages of the calculation 1 of 30, 2 of 30, est..... This has always worked in the past.
Visit our new website at www.taylorteter.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Stamping Calcs
- Next by Subject: RE: Stamping Calcs
- Previous by thread: RE: Stamping Calcs
- Next by thread: RE: Stamping Calcs