Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Stamping Calcs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Stamping Calcs
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:31:42 -0700
I once submitted calcs and forgot to page number it, it was about 8 sheets of calcs. Got the same comment.
Once I put the numbers on, the title page takes care of it.
Michel,This could be a really huge task if you had a 1200 page, 4 binder set of calcs on a large project.I like to have an index at the front of the calcs listing the subject headings and page numbers. Then I have a record of what I provided, it's easier to find things and I only need to stamp the cover sheet or index.
Dave Gaines, P.E.
Structural Project Engineer
HDR ONE COMPANY | Many Solutions
251 S. Lake Ave, Suite 1000
Pasadena, CA 91101
From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:55 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Stamping CalcsPlan Checker wants EVERY SINGLE SHEET STAMPED. How can I get out of this?Michel Blangy, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stamping Calcs
- Next by Subject: RE: Stamping Calcs
- Previous by thread: RE: Stamping Calcs
- Next by thread: Re: Stamping Calcs