Re: Stamping Calcs

I'd make a full size sheet, copy/pdf/sticky back the calcs/details/specs onto it, and stamp and sign that sheet.  even add a little note next to your stamp stating the general purpose or intent of the new sheet.  The city inspector will then have one sheet to look at, and it has already been approved "over the counter."  Done this before with no issues.  HTH.