From: Ehrlich, Gary [mailto:gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 3:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: [CONCRETE] When Is Concrete "Cracked"?

That sounds about right to me. There is guidance IIRC in ACI 224.1R-07: “Causes, Evaluation, and Repair of Cracks in Concrete Structures”, but I don’t have a copy lying around to check.

Somewhere around I have a nice wallet-sized card from Sika with a range of crack widths marked along the edges.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, PE
1201 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
ph: 202-266-8545  or 800-368-5242 x8545
fax: 202-266-8369
gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.com