Re: OT--Beer - Since when is beer off topic?

On May 17, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:

My favourite is still Newcastle Brown Ale (even though I am Canadian) and they had it in Las Vegas which was nice.
Good lord, man--why would you do such a thing. You come from the land of Upper Canada ale, which is as good as any of the really fine locals which have been resurrecting themselves around Minnesota. When I get to Canada, I try to bring back a couple of 8 packs, even though the draft product seems tastier although maybe it's the civilized company. Even the otherwise fairly surly US immigration people in the Toronto airport recognize the good stuff when they see it.

Someday, if the engineering business should make me filthy rich enough, I'll consider having Upper Canada ale piped into my house, except I wouldn't want to shave in it.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/