Gusset Plates in Steel Bridges, Design, Evaluation and Retrofit

Dear SEA-Int Friends:
I will be on the Barbara Simpson Show Today Saturday May 17, 4:00 Pm to discuss Mac Arthur Maze collapse and reconstruction. The URL for on line talk show is:http://www.ksfo560.com/showdj.asp?djid=2364

Last week I presented our research results on this topic on Campus and Chronicle covered it:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/05/08/BAP210IEAK.DTL&hw=Astaneh&sn=001&sc=1000

Sincerely

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor and Consultant on Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering
and protection of Buildings and Bridges against Blast and Impact.