From: Andrew Kester, P.E. [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 1:13 PM
To: seaint
Subject: ACI - Z cracking

2005 ACI revised 10.6.4 to give max spacing versus the old Z cracking formula? Sounds like this was based on a lot of recent research. My ole 95 version from college still has the Z cracking formula and Enercalcs older versions use it in the beam design under shear.

Just checking...

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC