China EQ - Anybody see any rebar?

Every time I see TV footage of the quake damage, I pause or slow-mo the Tivo
to look at the wreckage.  I've seen a lot of masonry and concrete - and even
hollow core slabs.   But have yet to see even a stick of rebar hanging out
of anything.

Even for poorly detailed, designed, or corruptly/incorrectly constructed
buildings, you would at least expect to see rebar hanging out of crushed
columns or gravity beams, wouldn't you?

I'm interested to learn what the predominant framing system was for the
multistory collapses.   I'm guessing a lot of unreinforced masonry and/or
unreinforced concrete bearing walls plus hollow core or conventional
concrete slabs - maybe there simply were no columns or gravity beams...

Glen Underwood