RE: WTC tech article

I am not trying to propagate any ridiculous theories, but I would like to be better prepared for those curveballs like "what about the thermite man."

Michel
I am an anti-conspiracy theorist and like to disarm such arguments and ideas with technical facts from the experts.

My favorite lay person ridiculous argument is  ....... (insert yours here) .........