RE: Steel-Detail: How do you embed an image into your text in an email message?

Eureka!
The following is one of the responses I received.
I tried it.
It worked.
Regards
Vish

PS: I am trying to embed a picture right here after this response.
This is a graphic from a series called funny Math.
Since I am posting it to the list it may possibly be stripped of and you may not see it.

=======================================
One method that works for me in gmail is like this:
goto the web page  where you have the image.
Right Click on the image.
Select View Image
Another window opens with just the image.
Do control C to copy the image
Go to gmail.
Start composing a message in Rich Text mode.
Paste the image Control V
This should work.

FunnyMathematics-3.png picture by geevishwanath