RE: WTC tech article

There is also FEMA 403.  It has temperatures in both C and F.  The Appendix A is particularly good if you are looking at fire aspects.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

From: dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: WTC tech article
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:37:19 -0600

Of all the published reports, this is my personal favorite:

http://wtc.nist.gov/

Enjoy,

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile

312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com

www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson

                                         HMS Victory

                                         Trafalgar 1805