Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: WTC tech article[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: WTC tech article
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:38:37 EDT
Are there any independent studies (non-government) available?
In a message dated 5/21/2008 10:44:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com writes:
There is also FEMA 403. It has temperatures in both C and F. The Appendix A is particularly good if you are looking at fire aspects.
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: RE: WTC tech article
- Next by Subject: RE: www.seismicfactor.com
- Previous by thread: RE: WTC tech article
- Next by thread: RE: Steel-Detail: How do you embed an image into your text in an email message?