Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Screw Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Screw Anchors
- From: "Doug Mayer" <doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:45:45 -0700
- Priority: normal
Short answer: there aren’t any.
Manufacturers are still playing catch up with testing for cracked concrete applications. Don’t know when any are expected to be approved, but I am sure they are coming.
Doug Mayer, SE
Yes, but there doesn't seem to
be any yet for concrete... The simpson ones are only okay for CMU in
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:38 PM, David Maynard <d_maynard(--nospam--at)wester-wetstein.com> wrote:
You say "screw anchors." As an example, you're looking at the Simpson Titen HD Heavy Duty Screw Anchor, right?
Which Screw anchors are you guys specifying that have ICC reports.
Visit our new website at www.taylorteter.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Screw Anchors
- Next by Subject: Re: Screw Anchors
- Previous by thread: Re: Screw Anchors
- Next by thread: Re: Screw Anchors