Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Screw Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Screw Anchors
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:52:31 EDT
Doncha just love these requirements that pop up without enuf notice for the industry & profession to prepare for them? Sorta like a speed limit sign that lights up with a new (lower) limit just as you pass the billboard with the cop hiding behind it.
In a message dated 5/21/08 1:48:32 PM, doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com writes:
Manufacturers are still playing catch up with testing for cracked concrete applications. Don’t know when any are expected to be approved, but I am sure they are coming.
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Screw Anchors
- Next by Subject: SE Review Seminars based on 2006 IBC and 2007 CBC in LA & SF
- Previous by thread: Re: Screw Anchors
- Next by thread: Screw Anchor