Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CMU Spec[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: CMU Spec
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:11:03 EDT
I have plan check corrections for these items and I have found out no one in our company has updated their plan spec yet, so I am the fall guy. I need to change our old specs for Concrete Block U.B.C. STD. 21-4 Grade N; for Brick U.B.C. STD. 21-4
and Welding of Rebar U.B.C. STD. 19.1 low hydrogen. What are the new designated spec for these ?
Thanks very much
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Climate Change [AKA Richmond Chevron, etc.]
- Next by Subject: RE: CMU Spec
- Previous by thread: Screw Anchor
- Next by thread: RE: CMU Spec