From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CMU Spec

Hello all:

I have plan check corrections for these items and I have found out no one in our company has updated their plan spec yet, so I am the fall guy.  I need to change our old specs for Concrete Block U.B.C. STD. 21-4  Grade N; for Brick U.B.C. STD. 21-4

and Welding of Rebar  U.B.C. STD. 19.1  low hydrogen.  What are the new designated spec for these ?

Thanks very much

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA