Re: CMU Spec

Well, Scott your info is highly welcomed.....some of the plan check companies, in order to justify their time and cost do get quite picky about the references we put on the plans. I wish more contractors would read and ask questions before installing what was on sale at Home Depot; and ask us to justify their ignorance.
It doesn't matter if it is a School or a House what they try to get by with is amazing.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA