RE: Concrete Assessment after Fire

There are resources for fire damaged concrete, but I can't recall any on a slab on grade foundation.  A slab on grade foundation is generally considered as unreinforced concrete.

I would power wash the concrete.  Do a chain drag to detect delaminations and spalling.  Look at the color.  The first color change that indicates a measure of degradation is pink.  You can do local spot repairs for small delaminations and spalling.  You can epoxy inject any cracking.

You might also want to check for flatness using a straight edge and the ACI 117 as a bench mark for acceptance.

Regards,
Harold Sprague