Post Installed Anchors in Concrete

ASCE 7-05  Section 13.4.2 item B for Rp states that Rp shall not exceed 1.5 when the post installed anchor is not prequalified for use in seismic design per ACI 355.2.

To me, this means we can use any anchor products that do not have ICC approval provided we use Rp = 1.5 in our Fp calculation and also bump up the force to 1.3 Fp since it's into concrete or masonry.

Anyone disagree with that?

-gm