Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
bullet proof concrete?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: bullet proof concrete?
- From: "Erickson, Aaron A." <AErickson(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:23:08 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
A friend of mine is asking me what kind of concrete would be equivalent to a UL 752 level 3 bullet proof rating, they are thinking of replacing a compressed ballistic grade fiberglass roving with something cheaper in a new construction project. Perhaps some kind of masonry would also be an option… I am not familiar with hardened construction standards, is there a resource out there I could look at? Any experiences to learn from?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Expansion Joint
- Next by Subject: RE: bullet proof concrete?
- Previous by thread: Post Installed Anchors in Concrete
- Next by thread: RE: bullet proof concrete?